Hi this is just a page for me to show some of my favorites sites!
- Trentham Gardens. They have a nesting pair of Great Crested Grebes and another pair of Ravens (plus it’s a fun day out)! Unfortunately it’s expensive.
- The Peak District National Park. The UK’s oldest and most visited National Park some places may pretty crowded but there are others that feel completely isolated. The most memorable wildlife encounters I ever had at the Peak was from the car (a Curlew two Lapwings and what I thought was a Black Grouse).
- Hampstead Heath. Again lots of people and lots of wildlife. On my visit I saw a Great Crested Grebe (one of my favorite birds) a cormorant a kestrel both pretty common and a common tern!
- Snowdonia National park. Unfortunately I haven’t been for years so I can’t tell you much about it but It’s home to Wales highest mountain.
- Carneddau wild ponies. Not really a place as such but still worth mentioning.
Well that’s it my list of favorite places. And if you want to hear more about my encounters with wildlife or tell me about your own (I’m looking forward to it) visit Wills Wildlife Diary.